We are on the lookout for a highly organized and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Post-Production Administrative Assistant. In this role, you will provide essential administrative support and assist in various tasks related to the post-production process in the film or post-production industry. The ideal candidate will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of post-production activities and maintaining efficient workflow.
- Provide general administrative support to the post-production team, including answering phone calls, managing calendars, scheduling meetings, arranging travel accommodations, organizing files and documents, and maintaining office supplies.
- Create, edit, and inspect metadata documents to ensure accuracy and adherence to standards.
- Input and manage data on databases and Media Asset Management (MAM) systems, ensuring proper organization and accessibility.
- Coordinate and track the progress of post-production activities, ensuring that deadlines are met and providing status updates to relevant stakeholders.
- Assist in quality control processes by reviewing and inspecting post-production materials, identifying and correcting anomalies or errors, and ensuring compliance with required standards and specifications.
- Facilitate communication and collaboration between different teams and departments involved in the post-production process.
- Generate reports and maintain documentation related to post-production projects.
- Provide technical support and assistance with post-production equipment, software, or systems as needed.
- Experience in an administrative role, preferably in the entertainment, film, television, or media industry.
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Proficient in using databases, spreadsheets, and office software (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Suite).
- Familiarity with Media Asset Management (MAM) systems and post-production software is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize workload, and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Knowledge of post-production processes, terminology, and industry standards is a plus.
- Professionalism, reliability, and the ability to maintain confidentiality.